View Single Post
Old 04-29-2011, 10:45 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Thanks for posting, although I had very mixed feeling upon reading this.

I actually showed up for this show, but thanks to some bad info provided by some dingbat chick on the phone who apparently didn't even work for the venue, I arrived just in time to see BTBAM. In other words, I missed The Ocean - who was the band I had actually driven almost two hours to see - by a fucking mile. Thanks, idiot bitch.

Needless to say, I fucking left. Then, as a consolation prize, I decided to head up to Detroit with my buddy and my brother to play some poker. I was up about a hundred bucks at one point, but by the time I left I was getting my fucking clock cleaned.

That's a weekend I'd just as soon fucking forget.

Anyway, glad you had a good time. Seems like a pretty good set from The Ocean, albeit a little short (which is completely understandable given their position on the bill, which is just fucking criminal in my mind). I would have thunk they'd have played Shamayim / Firmament, though. At least you got to hear The Origin of Species / The Origin of God, though. That's got to be one of the best things they've ever done.

Last edited by Natrlhi; 04-29-2011 at 10:48 AM.