View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 07:06 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
Max is one of my idols
He may be your idol but it doesn't change the fact that he's a pumpus douche bag. I saw Soul fly last year in november. After the show was done I was chilling out side the venue with 2 other people(there was no one else, just us 3 outside). AND BOOM...There he is!! Max Cavalera!!! He was just chilling out side by him self and his wife was a little farther to the left next to the bus talking to the tour bus guy. He must have been like less than 10 inches away from me!!!!! Hell I could have patted him on the back if I wanted too, ahahahah but why would i do that? ANYWAYS, like any fan would do...me and these 2 other dudes start screaming out his name

"MAAX!?!?!?! MAX!?!?!?! MAX!!!!!!!!! MAXXXX!! SIGN OUR SHIT!! MAXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!"

And boom, he grabs on to his wifes hand and they DART it to the tour bus, runnin away from us as if we were a pack of savage wolves. I should remind you that there was only 3 people out side the venue, Not a swooping 300 something fans trying to get your autograph. Ever since that day, I kind of think low of max and i see why so many fans think hes a dick wad. For a fat ass, Max was running like It was for his life....he must really not like chillin with the fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalDescent View Post
I saw Soulfly this past Halloween, and it was one of the wildest shows I've ever been to. I (used to, at least) love Soulfly's studio recordings, and Max actually wrote a 39-song setlist for the Moscow date specifically, seven of which were Sepultura covers. It was a magical evening

10/31/2010 Soulfly
06/24/2011 Sepultura
06/26/2011 Cavalera Conspiracy
What were the 7 sepultura songs? Damn, we only got 3!!
5/11 - Saint Vitus

Last edited by Sepultura69; 04-25-2011 at 07:14 AM.