View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 10:26 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
I don't understand how people can be think Metallica's set is weak in anyway. If you were at that show you'd be going nuts during CD, FWTBT, RTD, FTB, Sanitarium, Orion, Blackened, AMI and HTL. So don't try and act like your cool by bitching about it. When was the last time Metallica played a single set with all those songs in it?

I would've loved to have gone to this but hopefully this will lead to a full tour next year. Honestly, if I were to go to see this show and I got the same exact setlists that they played here I'd be happy as hell.
This, all of this! Metallica was indeed the 2nd best band of the night and had the craziest crowed as well, a little crazier than slayer. For the first time I saw fire pits and a bunch of moshpits at a metallica show. It was amazing. There were fire pits and all out moshing all around me in my area of the venue. the first 5 times I saw metallica the crowed was tame and there was very little...actually Nah not little...just no moshing at all...what so ever...but not at this show...no sir-EEE! Metallica was fuckin amazing and I didnt know what to expect. I didnt follow the big 4/sonisphere shit back in 2010 so I really didnt know what to expect or was familiar with their setlists so for me this was all BRAND SPANKIN NEW!!!

And when they played orion i went bat shit crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!!!!!!
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 04-24-2011 at 10:31 AM.