View Single Post
Old 04-13-2011, 04:01 PM
Meanwhile, behind the facade of this innocent looking bookstore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
But isn't Emo's message saying "My dad hates me because he won't buy me a convertible I asked for in Black, and my girlfriend won't let me fuck her best friend so I had to dump her. so now I'm I'm crying on the computer trying to get cyber sex with a 40 year old man so the mascara will stop running down my face?"
No, that's gay

Emos, goths, even the teens who went nuts over Nirvana at the time, they're all fundamentally the same. "No one understands me, I'm oppressed because I want to be different, people tell me I can't be who I want to be" bla bla bla.

Then all their favourite bands get on stage and say "don't let anyone tell you you can't be who you are" and they love it and feel like someone understands them, or some shit. Eventually they grow up and realise they weren't different in the first place, but it's all incredibly tired and shallow nonetheless.

Not words to describe Doug, and as I say he can certainly make just about anything sound far more important than any of these other dipshits, but he's basically saying the exact same thing I heard the singer of Black Veil Brides say in February, right before Wednesday 13 came on said the same thing all over again with Murderdolls.

But it's cool that at the time it resonated with you

20/7 Onslaught
30/7 King Diamond
1-2/8 BiesenRock Festival
3/8 Lokerse Festival