View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 11:36 PM
That Guy

I'm glad to see you changed your mind about FTM since my thread. It's cool to see your show as only 13 bucks as well. Besides Minnesota getting STS for 45 minutes, and you getting Spencer Sotelo to sing Dance Of The Manatee (and MIsha giving Darroh a piggy back ride, and Darroh pretending to get on his knees of Spencer's...let's say "area") we had a very similar show.

When I was talking to Chris from STS he was pretty reluctant to talk about the The Human Abstract as well. He hates the fact they are only getting a 30 minute time slot again. He's really trying to get STS to do a headlining tour in the late summer/early fall. All 4 guys are really cool in STS. The Collective will be in my top 10 this year, I can just feel it. When they come back to Minnesota, I'm really looking forward to chatting it up with Chris again.

Spencer Sotelo is one of the coolest singers I have ever met. He really is down to earth. I was really hoping he was going to let the cat out of the bag on who was opening for them this summer, but with the way he was implying to me it will be Tesseract, Animals As Leaders or both. Misha is also badass. The most mellow Metal guitarist I've ever seen.

FTM is the best live act I'll ever see. Even us describing how wild Darroh is can not explain fully how insane their show is. They've been to Minnesota 9 TIMES in the last 4 years and will be coming back in June (I'm sure Chicago as well). Of course Dance Of The Manatee is their biggest hit, but all of their songs are simply badass. and to anyone who questions if FTM is Metal, just wait till you hear Rikki Tikki Tavi. Your balls will be crushed.

I can't wait for all 3 bands to tour the midwest again!