View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:20 PM
N00B

Clutch -- Nashville, TN -- March 6th, 2011

One of the few off dates from the Motorhead tour. At the Mercy lounge, a Small club of maybe 300 or so. The usual place they play the last three years. I have been fortunate enough to see Clutch coming up on 25 times since 1994 and This show easily ranks in top 3 Clutch shows I have seen in the past 20 years. Hard to top the early 2004 evening with Clutch shows on the Blast tyrant tour where they played 3 hours. And oddly enough I saw them with Motorhead the night before in NC and I was sad to say it was my least favorite Clutch set ever. What a difference a Night can bring.
Great paced set that never let up even with the numerous jams that often fell in between songs. Neil was on fire doing the crazed preacher facial expressions and arm movements. never seen a frontman get so much out of so little actual movement. Not that he just stood there, not at all but if you've seen the band you'll know what i mean. The guy is brilliant.
Thrilled to see some songs again I haven't seen in almost 10 years like Boarder and Regulator. 1 to 6 and then 13 to 16 are correct. might be out of order a bit in the middle. If I missed a song jump in and let me know.

1. Profits of Doom
2. Mob Goes Wild
3. 50,000 Unstoppable Watts
4. Struck Down
5. Texan Book of the Dead
6. Burning Beard
7. Elephant Riders
8. The Regulator
9. Open Up The Border
10.The Soapmakers
11.Gravel Rd.
12.Cypress Grove