View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Smoke Satan, Worship Crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
Me too! I had so much fun at Thrasho last year. I don't know what the fuck RJturtle was talking about with the festival being boring, I didn't think every band was great but the show definitely had its moments. Evil Dead sounded fuckin' amazing, they basically played the entire "Annihilation of Civilization" album. They were only missing one song. Also, I don't know about you Veg, but I loved the fact that Evil Dead came out so late. The feeling of going crazy to some good ol' fashioned old school thrash metal at 2:30 AM in the morning was fun!! I guess some people expect to have the show finish at 10 or 11pm or some shit. Can't win em' all. And for 14 bucks, I can't complain...

Wait, Vegantopher...did you go last year????
No I missed it. I really really wanted to go. I was debating all night if I should make the drive over to the show cause I knew Evildead would go on real late. I'm bummed I missed it, but glad I didn't make the drive since it was sold out by 5pm. They're playing on Friday at the Blvd, you should definitely hit that show up. Destroyed in Seconds is opening, should be a sick show! And its only $10