View Single Post
  #8  
Old 02-26-2011, 09:39 AM
jhdeity's Avatar
jhdeity jhdeity is offline
Headbanger
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Pasadena, MD
Posts: 3,041
90% chance this setlist isn't right or complete. I'd only give it a 10% chance and that's because of Gary Holt replacing Jeff and what songs and solos he learned or knew.
__________________
5/2 - Sevendust
5/24 - Dark Angel @ MDF
6/17 - Meshuggah & BTBAM
6/29 - Primus
8/4 - Soundgarden & NIN
9/27 - Clutch & Janes Addiction
Reply With Quote