Norden On Fire
Tyrants
Grin & Frostbitten Kingdoms
Withstand The Fall of Time
One By One
==========
Blashrykh (Mighty Ravendark)
The Sun No Longer Rises

I will probably say this wasn't that bad, once I've gotten some rest. But FUCK THIS SHOW. God was out to piss me off tonight, and spent every which way possible doing it. I was well aware that Abbath would be downtuning most of the stuff before hand, and to be honest, some of the songs actually sounded better that way (Battles In The North comes to mind, but that was not played here).

There were separate but equal things tonight that ruined my night:

1) Immortal took waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck too long to get on stage.

2) Some asshole kept whistling really loud and it was getting on everyones nerves. I actually punched this guy out and it started a brief fight. Luckily for me, I wasn't thrown out, but judging on how ho-hum Immortal was, I kinda wish I was. I would have just asked where the nearest strip club was and have my ride pick me up there afterwards.

3) Abbath's guitar kept going out of tune, making certain parts of the song fucking undiscernable. It started with Damned In Black and from there it only got worse. There's also the fact that the sound was muddy, and dammit, they really just need a second guitar player.

The highlight of my night was finally meeting es156, which was cut short by my group having to get their stupid fucking burgers for carryout.

I am in a foul fucking mood.

Oh and +1 for Absu being just as good if not better than Immortal live. I wasn't even a fan before this and they just might have been the "opening act" I've ever seen.

The album version of Beyond The North Waves > this show.

Fuck you and good night.
Something gives me the feeling that you're angry....
11/14 - Slayer