View Single Post
Old 02-22-2011, 02:35 PM
Happy birthday, darling. We love you very very very very very very much

Cool GRASPOP METAL MEETING 2011

GRASPOP METAL MEETING, Belgium's leading metal festival, returns in 2011 on the weekend of June 24th-25th-26th! Combi-tickets are priced at 146€, while day tickets are priced at 76€.

I'm going. Belgium is neighboring France, so it's straight from Hellfest I go. Nice way to cool off after a weekend of madness.

More info at the official Graspop site.

OH! I forgot to add that Legion of the Damned and Duff McKagan's Loaded are self-confirmed for this. LOTD is a force to be reckoned with, gentlemen.

There's a hefty list of rumored bands too: Alestorm, Alice Cooper, Alcest, Alter Bridge, Amon Amarth, Apocalyptica, As I Lay Dying, Atheist, Beneath the Massacre, Blind Guardian, Blackguard, Black Label Society, Comeback Kid, Converge, Children of Bodom, Decapitated, Destruction, DevilDriver , Dying Fetus, Ensiferum, Entombed, Finntroll, Forbidden, Gojira, Gorguts, Grave Digger, HammerFall, Hate Eternal, Helloween, Ill Nińo, In Flames, In This Moment, Kalmah, Kamelot, Kataklysm, Keep of Kalessin, Kivimetsän Druidi, Korpiklaani, Kreator, Macabre, Malevolent Creation, Mastodon, Mayhem, Megadeth, Mercenary, Meshuggah, Misery Index, Moonsorrow, Motörhead, Murderdolls, Nevermore, Orphaned Land, Overkill, Pagan’s Mind, Primordial, Queensr˙che, Rhapsody of Fire, Sodom, Sonata Arctica, Sonic Syndicate, Stormwarrior, Svartsot, Symphony X, The Devil Wears Prada, The Haunted, Turisas, Vader, and Visions of Atlantis.

Will keep everyone updated!
3/15 Gogol Bordello

Last edited by brutal_descent; 02-22-2011 at 02:41 PM.