View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 09:15 PM
PSN: BiP_MoNeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by kommie View Post
Why post this? Deathcore is loathed here, mostly. Veil of Maya was one of the worst things I've ever seen. I hate kids who go to concerts to pretend to fight invisible ninjas to shitty music, and yet at the same time it's really funny watching them fight said invisible ninjas to the 3 billion breakdown's in deathcore band's songs.
Why post this?
Oh I thought this forum was for posting set lists for metal bands. I guess deathcore doesn't fall under metal. My bad. Maybe you would rather have the setlists for Nickelback or maybe Justin Bieber. I'll work on getting those for you.

Not all deathcore is generic bullshit. This tour has three good examples of good deathcore bands (VoM, TAS, Whitechapel) in my opinion of course. If you don't like deathcore don't read the threads about deathcore bands. It's pretty simple. I fucking hate Megadeth (yeah i know that's probably a cardinal sin on this forum but whatever), but I don't post shit on Megadeth setlists saying how bad they suck. If people like Megadeth that's cool, but I don't. To each their own.

Last edited by pharmD_metalhead; 02-11-2011 at 11:45 PM.