View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:27 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
Damn...even without Max on vocals?
However, I am watching some videos right now and they honestly sound fine without him
Let me just say simply this and only this...

I think when you watch Concerts on youtube(especially ones you didn't go to)..I think it just won't do it any justice unless you're there

Heres a quick example

I saw Rage Against The Machine In 2007. It was easily one of the most brutal shows I have ever been to.....DARE I SAY IT?.....It was more brutal then all the times I saw Slayer....YEAH I SAID IT....I still will never forget that Massacre that went down at the Glen Hellen Pavellion in 2007 during Rages performance.....Brutal, fucking brutal......anyways.....a couple weeks later I show my friends on youtube some footage from the concert and they didn't think it was all that great and thought I was over hyping it....BUT THAT'S BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT THERE...I'm probably the worst typer/speller/person when it comes to explaining things next to indestructible on this board, but try and understand what I'm trying to get at...

Ever heard the saying "you had to of been there to truly understand and feel what was going on"?....well that is a good example

My point is... whether the videos you watched are good,bad or misleading....you should just do yourself a favor and get a ticket and go to one of the upcoming shows and see for yourself...THEN YOU BE THE ONE TO JUDGE.

I just saw Sepultura twice in two days and I thought they sounded INCREDIBLE both nights and I plan on seeing them in San Diego this coming May

Rant-finished
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 01-15-2011 at 11:41 AM.