View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 11:16 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
That is a great set, and its good to Sepultura acknowledging every part of their careers in their setlists. Its a tough topic, the Sepultura vs. Cavaleras debate but I will say that with Sepultura playing these sort of setlists, it definitely ups their credibility. Soulfly definitely are not offering as good a live performance these days in terms of setlist, and Cavalera Conspiracy live, setlist wise, is essentially a Sepultura greatest hits. So with this kind of setlist, Sepultura are definitely the winners in terms of live output.

That's interesting that you mention that because Derrick stated right off the bat that they would be playing songs off their entire Discography(He said this right after the 2nd song was finished).

I have said this many times and I'll say it again. Everyone can talk as much shit as they want about the current line up of Sep....call me a dick suckin fanboy, whatever you want.....but all I SIMPLY ASK is this AND ONLY THIS

Go to the upcoming tour(they are playing all over america in 2 months)...Check them out and THEN TELL ME IF THEY STILL SUCK AND ARE A COVER BAND....speaking of which....if this band is a "cover" band....then this was without a doubt one of the best cover band concerts I have been too....In fact I have never heard such an amazing cover band in my life...probably the best cover band in existence. For a cover band they sounded incredible....
11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 01-15-2011 at 11:58 AM.