View Single Post
Old 12-31-2010, 07:48 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
even though im sure most of the clueless metallica meatheads came in late and missed the great openers bc they were too busy getting shitfaced with their bro's in the parking lot.
Not everyone missed the openers because they were too busy getting shitfaced. I personally hate the Sword and Machine Head. I purposely tried to miss both of their sets because the music they make is total and utter SHIT...

I remember we almost got kicked out of the show just for Booing The Sword! No Joke! It started to piss the security guard off a lot for some reason............maybe he was a fan as well?

Anyways....it was pissing him off so much to the point that he got out of the stage/rails and made his way around the arena and went through all this trouble just to personally come to us and threaten to kick us out if we proceed to keep booing the Sword....I've never had this type of shit happend before. I mean who the hell gets butt hurt over booing your favorite band?...long story short we ended up keeping our mouths shut for the rest of the Swords shitty set

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbie solo View Post
also, that metallica setlist is lame.
I agree. I honestly thought maybe it was just me but I'm glad I'm not the only one that finds that to be a very Bland set. They should have dropped the two cover songs in favor of something better like Fight fire or Whiplash
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer