View Single Post
Old 12-24-2010, 09:50 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Top 10 Albums of 2010

So aint a metal album. so what? This a true hardcore masterpice. If you have the other albums they have out you'll know what im talking about. Ceremony is a band that litterly reaches out to fans. Songs like Open Head and Sick are just anthems of todays hardcore generation. This album I assure you will go down in punk rock history.

Another album by the legendary Danzig. This album still has the blues rock sound with that gothic hint of evil every Danzig fan is horny about. I was excited for this. Not as great as I expected but still badass. On a Wicked Night is a song that wil most lily stay on thier set list for years to coe.

Keith Morris has done it again. Just pretend he never left Black Flag and started Circle Jerks. This is the genious work that wouldve happen. OFF!(get it? 'cause Black Flag is also a branded bug spray) has members of Circle Jerks,Redd Kross,Rocket From The Crypt,etc. If you claim to like punk rock these EPS(soon to be on cd format) should be in your collection. OFF! is the best thing punk rock has givin us since a Germs reunion.

A perfect sequel to the album my sister would sometimes blast when I was a kid. Songs like Sick Bubblegum and Mars Needs Women are classics in this album witch is not just industial. Horror punk is added to this badboy and im glad Rob made up with this for the crappy Halloween sequel.

Varg is finally out of jail. The two albums he did there were not Black Metal so I wasnt sure about this one. Varg went back to his Black metal roots in this one and proved he is still one sick ass mofo. I still wish he'd tour but oh well. And im really diggin the new logo.

Another hardcore album. As many of you know by now im not a fan of sludge metal. I heard an Eyehategod album once. I love Mike's voice but the music was too fuckin slow. This time he used it with the legendary Phil Anslemo (not singing!) on guitar and my favorite country singer Hank Williams III on drums. This is hardcore. The EP was great and now with this full legnth it proves metal heads can play punk rock just as badass as they do metal.

They dont waste time makin music. Ordeous has done it again. Tho it wasnt as badass as last years album it was still done great. Tick-Tits and Sick And Twisted were done in gwar fashion which we all hoped. Lyrics are very great on this one and The Litany of the Slain is really heavy. Gwar rules.

2nd album by Pamona thrashers. Sadly also a goodbye album from vocailist Alladin who brought the band to life. Songs are longer and more Prog. Tho I aint into that its still a great thrash album.

My all time favorite band doing the genre I hate the most. It evens it out. I did a review on here so go look for it. This aint your typic AxCx record but if your gay for Seth the greatest poet in the world like iam then go for it. A serious AxCx album coming soon.

The blackmetal badasses Darkthrone are so evil hey refuse to play live,wear corpse paint, or have fun anymore. Hell,theyre so evil they refuse to play black metal anymore. Yep another Crust album but with more trad.metal in it. Darkthrone are badasses but this isnt thier best work in the crust era. Punks is Black Metal.
10/23-Raven/Night Demon?
10/31-King Diamond

Last edited by elturtleboy; 01-02-2011 at 12:11 AM.