View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:13 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
I'm on your side about the whole Sepultura still being Sepultura

Quote:
When you write two "no's" it implies that you're saying "no" to two different things. So naturally, the first "No," was to what Dextrimental said about "Sepultura lost two founding members," and the "And no," is to when he said "and the two main songwriters.
The first "No" was referring to Dextrimental saying that "Igor and Max were the MAIN song writers" and the "2nd no" was simply about him saying Roots was the "Height of there career"....THAT ALBUM could have put them into mainstream media "Metallica" status, HELL that album could have made them the biggest metal band in the entire world and shoot them into Super Stardom and they could of been the biggest most well known mainstream band in the fucking genre and it still wouldn't change the fact that it was a horrible piece of crap of an album and a waste of Good music that COULD HAVE BEEN MADE. "Roots" may be their most commercially successful album and indeed it did boost there career but is it still good music?....ABSOLUTELY NOT(They where heading towards a horrible disgusting path Musically...People act like if Max still stayed they would still be making epic tunes like Beneath the Remains)

Quote:
Thank you for the entertainment though dude!
No problem brother.....that's what I'm here for(No....Not really...but oh well Entertainment is cool..)

11/14 - Slayer

Last edited by Sepultura69; 12-15-2010 at 01:44 PM.