View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 07:45 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No and No....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
Thats actually our precise conversation quoted two pages ago..

Here let me give you a better understanding dude

Quote:
Sepultura lost the two founding members, and the two MAIN song-writers. And even with that, they lost them at the height of their career
I was saying "no" to the fact that you said Igor and Max were the only 2 main song writers for Sepultura. I didn't say "no" to anything about him being a founding member and what not, son. We were talking about bands that still hold key members/song writers and then you totally change the subject and go on about "The IGGORS"(Max and his brother) forming the band when they were kids and being the only main song writers for the band and I guess you mistook my words the wrong way when I responded back by saying "No" or some shit.
I guess I have to quote it again. I'll make it much larger so you can't miss it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No and No....

Max and Igor were not the main Song writers of Sepultura. Max has said in countless interviews that he and Andreas were the main song writers of Sepultura and that Igor did "come up with some cool beats here and there" and that Paolo didn't do jack shit in the band. As for "Height of there Career".....Whether it was during there career defining moments it still doesn't change the fact that they where heading towards a bad direction, musically(Roots is a horrible album and so is everything that has been released by Soulfy thus far)

Lets just drop it, this is pointless anyways. Lets just listen to "You gots to chillll" by EPMD

Quote:
however having this, whatever you wanna call it, with ouy is proving quite the respite.
Thanks...Lets just call it a friendly little chat
5/11 - Saint Vitus