View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 06:32 PM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dextrimental View Post
You did, you said 'no' when I pointed out he was a founding member.
oh brother....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sepultura69 View Post
No and No....

Max and Igor were not the main Song writers of Sepultura. Max has said in countless interviews that he and Andreas were the main song writers of Sepultura
and that Igor did "come up with some cool beats here and there" and that Paolo didn't do jack shit in the band. As for "Height of there Career".....Whether it was during there career defining moments it still doesn't change the fact that they where heading towards a bad direction, musically(Roots is a horrible album and so is everything that has been released by Soulfy thus far)

That's all I said in my post. I never EVER said Igor wasn't a founding member. All I said was that he wasn't the main important song writer for sepultura...Thats all...nothing more nothing less BRO.....EVERYONE Already knows that he was a founding member You don't even have to listen to the band to know that, that's a known fact

Quote:
Im done with this futile argument.
Wait...were we arguing????

I thought we were just having a friendly little chat, shit I ain't arguing

Quote:
The true Sepultura will always be with the Cavaleras and Andreas Kisser, right now they're not quite a cover band, but they're cetainly nowhere near what they were.
Fixed
11/14 - Slayer