View Single Post
Old 12-14-2010, 01:38 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

54.Godsmack-The Oracle
I knew The Oracle was doomed when I heard lead single "Cryin Like A Bitch". "Cryin Like A Bitch" is the worst track Godsmack has ever made. The whole record doesn't really get much better. It's pretty much just an awful version of their earlier stuff.
Standout Track
1.Love-Hate -Sex- Pain (the only good track here)

53.Iron Maiden-The Final Frontier
I know i'm going to catch some heat for this one. Iron Maiden is and will always be one of my favorite bands, but The Final Frontier sucks. I have never been big on their reunion-era stuff and The Final Frontier continues that trend.Bruce sounds strained and weak throughout the entire record. In addition to Bruce's weak vocals, the songs drag on and feel a lot longer than they actually are. "The Man Who Would Be King", "El Dorado" and "Coming Home" are the worst tracks with Bruce on it. There are a couple of decent tracks, but mainly it's full of duds. Personally, I think this the worst Maiden record with Bruce on it.
Standout Tracks
1.Starblind
2.The Final Frontier

52.Rob Zombie-Hellbilly Deluxe 2
Rob Zombie is another one of my favorite artists that released a shitty record this year. My expectations wern't high at all after I heard "What?" and "Burn" last year. Most of this album just doesn't click. It tries to hard to be a carbon-copy of Hellbilly Deluxe then be a stand-alone album. The songs do translate well live, but on album, for the most part, the tracks are lackluster.
Standout Tracks
1.Jesus Frankenstein
2.Mars Needs Women
12/21 TRC/DI
12/27 Four Year Strong

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/