View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 01:02 PM
Not popular in Buffalo

Today I am commencing my list of full-lengths. Starting with a thud with albums 57-55.

57.Eminem-Recovery
Eminem's descent to complete shit is complete with Recovery. I didn't hate his last release, Relapse, but it was highly flawed. Recovery's biggest issue is that it's way too mainstream. Eminem no longer cares about smart lyrics, he only cares about radio hits. Shitty guest artists like Rihanna and Pink only bring the album even further down. Recovery is an absolute pile of dog shit that Eminem should be ashamed of.

56.Carnifex-Hell Chose Me
I've never really been a fan of Carnifex and Hell Chose Me didn't really do anything to change that. It's really boring and just about every song sounds exactly the same. Outside of the awesome cover, there isn't much to like here.

55.Bring Me The Horizon-There Is A Hell,Believe Me I've Seen It. There Is A Heaven, Let's Keep It A Secret
Bring Me The Horizon's new record is a bit different from their past material and has 2 songs that I actually like. Outside of those 2 tracks, it's an emo-filled piece of shit. "Crucify Me", "Don't Go" and "It Never Ends" are way too ambitious for BMTH and end up being just as bad as their earlier material. This might be the best record BMTH has ever done, but it still fucking sucks.
Standout Tracks
1.Home Sweet Hole
2.The Fox and The Wolf

http://maitlandsmadness.blogspot.com/