View Single Post
Old 12-13-2010, 06:36 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

I find it amusing that half the people on this board that talk shit on Sepultura and call them a "Fake cover band" are the same exact people that still praise and stand by the sides of Exodus, Cannibal Corpse, Napalm Death and other bands that have lost prominent and important members. You hate on bands like Sepultura but you still praise and buy the cds of bands like Exodus and Cannibal Corpse(who have lost a lot of important members in their band) and you go on about how they still kick ass and ect....

Since everyone see's Sepultura as a coverband I guess I can say I think the current line up of Exodus is a "cover band". Since Cannibal Corpse is missing original members I guess we can all go ahead and label them as a "cover band" as well? What about Napalm Death? There are absolutely no original members left in Napalm Death anymore.....Yet none of these bands get the same level of "shit" that Sepultura gets. Also for the posts saying they suck musically now. I wonder if anyone on these boards have even bothered to check out their last two albums? Dante XXI and A-Lex are stone cold classics.
11/14 - Slayer