The Official Metal Setlists 2010 Album Voting Thread
That's right, bitches. It's that time of year again! Starting it really early and giving you plenty of time to hammer down your lists to exactly what you want. Copypasta from last year:
1. You can only vote for albums (or EPs or splits) of newly-recorded studio material that was released in the United States in 2010. This should pretty much be a given at this point. edit: :I sigh okay you titty babies, instead of waiting to do them next year, you can do any release that came out this year even if it comes out in the US early next year.
2. You still need 10 albums to get full credit for your #1. If you vote for 5 albums, your #1 is worth 5.
3. The new multiplier is as follows: if an album receives three or more votes, each voter gives two bonus points to that album. For example, an album given a 3rd, 5th, and 10th by three different voters would earn 8 points for the 3rd, 6 points for the 5th, 1 point for the 10th, and an additional 6 points (2 times 3) for the voter quantity multiplier. Algebra can be fun when metal is involved.
4. Please refrain from posting your top 50 or whatever here, and from posting images of the albums you're voting for. Start your own damn threads for that, it'll just clog the page if you do it here.
5. There is no "metal only" rule, as decided by the Metal Setlists electorate. Diversify if you wish.
6. Have fun and don't be afraid to argue. That's the point of this whole charade.
7. SUPER SPECIAL ADDED JUST FOR 2010 RULE: If you post your list in this thread and want to change it, quote your list and then post the new one beneath it.
NOTE: If you've already started a thread of your own, still cast your vote in here or it won't count. I'm not gonna hunt and peck all over the board for your list.
Deadline is Jan. 1st!
2/19 - 1349
2/26 - Nappy Dappy
3/8 - Title Fight
3/17 - New Found Glory
4/7 - Weedeater
Last edited by mankvill; 12-01-2010 at 03:12 PM.