Concert Veteran

Metallica -- Buffalo, NY -- May 30th, 1994

Breadfan
Master of Puppets
Wherever I May Roam
Harvester of Sorrow
Welcome Home (Sanitarium)
The God That Failed
Kill/Ride Medley (RTL, NR, HTL, TFH, PL, FFWF)
For Whom the Bell Tolls
Disposable Heroes
Seek & Destroy
Guitar Doodle
Nothing Else Matters
Creeping Death
Bass Doodle
Fade to Black
Whiplash
Sad But True
One
Enter Sandman
So What

This was my second time seeing Metallica live and this was the kick off of their "Shit Hits The Sheds" tour which I believe was in support of the Live Shit: Binge & Purge box set. Danzig and Suicidal Tendencies were the openers but I couldn't find their sets from this show.

This was probably one the loudest and rowdiest crowd i've ever been a part of. One of the biggest as well, easily over 20,000. They drowned out all three bands signing along with everything and when Danzig played 'It's Coming Down' the crowd on the lawn knocked down the fence between them and the reserved seats and rushed the stage. People where everywhere, crowding any empty spaces in the aisles or wherever they could find a spot to settle and standing on their chairs for the entire Metallica set. At that time the amphitheater just had wooden chairs and during Disposable Heroes my brother got hit in the head with one that went flying from somewhere. It didn't stop him at all though and he kept on rockin out to the song.

Lots of damage was done to the amphitheater on that night. Since then the security has been a lot tighter and they have the standard seats that all venues like that have now.