View Single Post
Old 11-22-2010, 01:55 PM
N00B

Seen Metallica in Europe numerous times (around 10) inculding festivals but that is by far the best set ive seen from them...ever, 2nd to that is the 2008 set at donnington...hearing MOP in its entirety was awesome. Could you seriously imagine hearing that set?! just the into to messiah, disposable, Ktulu, fight fire with fire???

This just shows how good metallica are, i know they've had some shit years (i know i know) but seriously they have grown up and finally giving the fans what they want to hear.

I am a maiden fan (seen them about 6 or 7 times) but It really puts maiden to shame...how can metallica go out and change sets each night, where as they play exactly the same songs each night?

In Maidens defence, i think they do juggle there "tour sets" for example i enjoyed this years set of playing the recent stuff and also playing the 2005 set where they just played shit off the first 4 albums (definitley in my top 5 concerts of all time!) ....So you kinda know what your gonna get each night, where with metallica you be slightly disappointed with a couple of song choices.

Anyway awesome set! Interesting to see what this 'Wall' tour shit will be like. Im thinking first four albums - 2 hour set?