View Single Post
Old 11-16-2010, 10:51 AM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Cool:

Clutch (so down to earth) Honorable mention: Sean The Merch Guy is cool too!
Goatwhore (really cool guys especially Ben)
Watch Them Die (They got a kick out of the fact I though they were Emo-core when I first heard the name)
High On Fire (Pike and the boys were really laid back dudes and Pike was not completely blitzed out of his mind)
Jello Biafra (As long as you don't mention The Dead Kennedy's)
Brett and Greg from Bad Religion (I would so vote for Greg!)
Roger, Vinnie, and Chris from Less Than Jake (Such cool guys)
Tom from Bouncing Souls (very chill and laid back signing my cd)
Mike McColgan, Rick Barton, Al Barr, Ken Casey, Matt Kelley, Jeff Darosa, and James lynch of Dropkick Murphy's (extremely nice guys especially Al who dedicated Curse of a Fallen Soul to a friend of mine who passed away days before the show in Cleveland)
Lars Fredrickson of Rancid (Very cool guy and very intelligent)
Milo Aukerman of Descendents (Extremely intelligent and signed my cd)
Toby from H2O (Very cool guy signed my cd and told me a story about when he was a roadie for Sick of it All)
Justine Sane from Anti-Flag (very cool and educated)
Matt Skiba, Dan Andriano, Derek Grant from Alkaline Trio (Matt was acting a little bit of an asshole but Derek told a story and we all start busting up!)
Dimitri Minakakis and Chris Pennie from The Dillinger Escape Plan (Very laid back and chill guys Pennie signed the drumstick I caught)
Adam Carson, Hunter Burgan, Jade Puget of AFI (Davy doesn't like attention)
Dave Quackenbush, Warren Fitzgerald, Joe Escalante and Josh Freese of The Vandals (Wow these guys especially Warren are awesome!)
Kevin Lyman creator of The Vans Warped Tour, Taste of Chaos, and Mayhem tours. (I thought he would be a prick but, he was like down to earth and just a lover of music)
Igor Calavera of Sepultura (He seemed cool and signed my copy of Arise)
Poison The Well (Very cool guys I met at their booth after their set at Warped Tour)
Chuck Ragan and Chris Wollard of Hotwater Music (see above)
Willie Nelson (Met him because a friend of mines mom used to help organize the talent for a festival in my hometown. He was one of the nicest people I have ever met wish I could have smoked a j with him.)
Sean and J from White Zombie (Very laid back people though wish I could have met Zombie)
Lajon from Sevendust (The band played a side stage at Warped Tour before getting big and the guy was cool as hell)
Mike Muir, Mike Clark, and Dean Pleasants of Suicidal Tendencies (they must have mellowed in the years since the band got voted biggest assholes by Flipside back in 82')
Omar Rodriguez-Lopez of At The Drive In (Very nice guy compared to Cedric)
Fat Mike of NOFX (He nearly made me piss myself that guy should do stand up!)
Karma 2 Burn (very laid back guys)
Wes from Limp Bizkit (such a contrast from Fred)
Skeletonwitch (very cool guys can't wait till they play in Ohio again)
Jurassic 5 (some of the most laid back guys I have ever seen)
Ice T (kind of surprised me but I think he really liked the crowds at Warped Tour)
The New Bomb Turks (Columbus local guys very cool)
Dave King, Bridget Regan and Dennis Casey of Flogging Molly (Met after Dublin Irish Festival and Warped Tour both times very cool people)

Dicks:
Cedric Bixler-Zavala of At The Drive In (met them when him and Omar were still in ATLDI so it could have been the drug abuse)
Dani Filth of Cradle of Filth (total douchebag)
Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit (even before they exploded he was dick)
Warman from Children of Bodom (full of himself)

Last edited by evildeadjedi; 11-16-2010 at 11:24 AM.