Ethica Odini
Raidho
Fusion of Sense and Earth
Ground
The Beacon
Isa
Once again

WOW!!!! THAT'S A SHORT SET!!!!!!!

But with the amount of time they got, they dominated. Much more heavy-hitting this time around, which reflects the new album really well and that's a splendid indication for their upcoming headlining tour.

Other thoughts:

- Dawn Of Ashes could easily be placed among the dumbest bands I've seen. Horrible gimmickry that embodies all the worst aspects of GWAR/Lordi as well as, yes, Slipknot & Mushroomhead...Which probably means that they're likely to be pushed heavily in the upcoming year or so based on this notion alone. So look for this band and Murderdolls to round out the main stages of Mayhem Fest and Ozzfest this summer. The booty shorts that they were selling were a laugh and a half as well...

- Blood Red Throne were at most a breath of fresh air from Dawn Of Ashes's terribadness. But they were really bland metalcore-ish death metal. They seemed to go over pretty well, so..

- Dimmu Borgir were a Dimmu Boregir... I can officially proclaim "No Vortex, No Care". And I almost forgot how cheesy of a throwaway of a song "Puritania" is and how fake and mimed it is live. We miss you, Simen James Dio.