View Single Post
Old 11-13-2010, 09:57 AM
Good? Bad? I'm the guy with the lightsaber.

Vice City in my opinion has been the best one so far as much as I loved GTA III, the characters and soundtrack in Vice City were awesome! Ray Liotta voicing my character and all the other actors and actresses voicing characters really made this one feel like a movie. I actually own the limited edition cd set of all the radio stations from Vice City. The one thing that I have always thought was weird though is. why did Rockstar choose to put three music tracks from the movie "Scarface" on GTA III instead of Vice City? Vice City oozed "Scarface" in fact there was an eastern egg of the infamous hotel in the game.
Not to mention the huge mansion's inside looks very much like Tony Montona's from "Scarface".

San Andreas was neat with the huge area and more thing to do but, I guess I'm just more into the Mafia and organized crime story lines than "west coast gangstas".

Here is how I would rank the 3D open world GTA games.

Vice City
GTA III, GTA IV (tie) For all the hate GTA IV gets I bought the game at midnight at my local Gamestop and it was worth every penny imho.
San Andreas

Other GTA games:

GTA Chinatown Wars (DS)
GTA II (pc)
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stores
GTA I (pc)

Note: I have not played the episodes from Liberty City yet.

Last edited by evildeadjedi; 11-13-2010 at 10:01 AM.