The Blazing Monoliths of Defiance
Vredesbyrd
--
The Serpentine Offering
Puritania
Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
Mourning Palace
Perfection or Vanity

Sorry I don't have the Dawn of Ashes set, but they were great live! Be sure to get there early enough to catch them. I'm always front row, but when I looked back while they were playing only half the people that will be there were there while they played. I hope to see them again!

Blood Red Throne (in my opinion) wasn't as good as Dawn of Ashes, but they were still cool to see. I got a set list of them, and later got it signed and a picture of me taken with the whole band so that added points to them Really cool guys to meet and talk to as well.

Enslaved had to cut down there set by two songs of what they've been playing. I'm not too worried about it though, and die hard Enslaved fans I wouldn't be pissed if you missed this tour. I asked the Enslaved members (as I was getting my pictures taken with them, and they're very nice guys) if they had planned on doing a full US headline tour and they said yes. Don't know dates or locations, but they said it'll be sometime (hopefull early) 2011

Dimmu Borgir was good live. I may have had higher expectations being the first time I've seen them, but don't get me wrong... well worth seeing. Only thing that I didn't like was "Spellbound". I didn't even know what they were playing until it was over, but that was the only let down as far as the show went. I got to meet Shagrath, but he got swarmed by people so I got my set list signed, and a picture and left him alone. I met Galder and Silenoz too, and pictures with both. I stood around and talk to Silenoz for several minutes, and he was probably the coolest member I talked to that night
5/2 Rob Zombie
5/13 Negura Bunget
5/21-5/25 MDF