View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 11:30 AM
Concert Veteran

Sepultura69, I appreciate your passion for Slayer but you are in a Danzig thread, what exactly does talking about Slayer have to do with the topic at all? There's plenty of other threads where they can be discussed and get this, you can even create ones yourself if you want. Instead of relaying in unrelated threads about how great Slayer how about you just create a seperate thread for those show reviews? You're allowed to do that, the shows don't have to be recent at all, you can give a review of any show you've been to BY GIVING IT IT'S OWN THREAD!!! Unless you're gunning for being one of the most annoying posters on here which you're well on your way to being.

Back on topic now. For those asking about the sets from the openers I honestly have no clue about that since i'm not a fan of any of them. I didn't get there until 8 o'clock so I didn't see the first two bands and I honestly have no clue who was on stage when we got there. All I know is that Possessed is on before Danzig. Also, there was a question my friend and I had about Possessed. The singer was in a wheelchair and we were wondering what happened to the guy? It was cool to see him still out there rocking in spite of that.

My venue also had the "no cameras or videos or any kind" signs posted in the entrance and lobby. So Danzig is still enforcing that. No one was thrown out but if someone did have their phone up in the air security would just come by and tell them to put it away. I don't know if it's a Danzig thing or not but this was the first show I recall ever going to where security had metal detectors to check everyone before going in. I actually didn't mind that because you felt safe going into the venue.

Last edited by Sanitarium78; 11-06-2010 at 11:36 AM.