View Single Post
Old 11-06-2010, 10:29 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by loganarchy View Post
oh shit, man...now that you mention it, I think you're right. thanks so much for the enlightenment. I really appreciate it.
In all seriousness though I dont get how you could of been dissapointed by slayer You're either not a big fan of there music and just a casual listener or YOU REALLY DID EXPECT TO MUCH......most people hate slayer live for the simple fact that they dont move around or do anything...who fucking cares? When I go to metal shows I dont go there to stand like a fuckin zombie and stare at the band i go there to rock the fuck out, Also did you ever see slayer during there "Araya Headbanging days".....god those where the glory days

The only reason I can think of you not enjoying the shows was one of the guitars was either off the whole time or the band just gave a sloppy performance cause when they play*ESPECIALLY THERE OLD SHIT* They sound identical to the fucking album....trust me i have seen them 4 times, only once did they give a pretty shitty performance
Heres a video from a show i went to back in august, beautiful performance here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bakODYnXVMY

If slayer sucked live I dont think they would go through the trouble of rehearsing and going on tours and performing old albums in its entirety *Season in the abyss for this years tour, Reign in blood back in 2004-2005* but hey man....you cant win them all
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer