View Single Post
Old 11-02-2010, 08:27 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
I'm sure I would haha. They have been and always will be my favorite band of all time so to see them in that kind of setting would be amazing. You're talking about the Wiltern show, correct? Didn't Flea come out and play Fight Fire With Fire with them?
Yeah he did, it was a bit of a back fire cause when flea came out everyone just started Boooing him hardcore, which is a pitty since flea was the one who set this concert up

Not only was this my first metallica concert but this was my first metal concert...ever...PERIOD.....so this show will always hold a special place in my memory binge...

As for the other 4 times I saw Metallica. They where great but It will never even come an inch or close to competing with the first time I saw them

Also when they played "Fight Fire" my jaw just dropped....the moment the opening riff started i couldnt even sing the words to the song...I was in so much shock that I was hearing my favorite 'tallica song of all time...its one of those things where you had to of been there, me typing it out and telling you what i felt wont do no good at all...you just had to of been there to experience it ... its funny cause on our way to the show me and my friends where talking about how we would never hear that song tonight, not a fat chance

I'm not even going to go into the part where they played AND JUSTICE FOR ALL....the entire 8 minute epic masterpiece!!!
10/19 - D.R.I
11/10 - Judas Priest
11/14 - Slayer