View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 07:50 PM
N00B

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF View Post
I was actually standing right next to you then for a few songs. I was sick of the moshers so I had to get outta there. The only other time I did that was during Opeth for the Ghost Reveries tour. at 22 I'm starting to feel old.
Yeah me too actually. After Narcosynthesis I headed back behind the pit on the right side, where it was a little roomier, and where I wouldnt hit twenty people in the face when I headbang, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPF
I wish I remembered the names of the guys and what they played. I just remember John and Nic, but the one with the Beard was the one that had the guard rails fall on him. and the one that kinda looked like Dave Grohl playing bass had the picture on his phone. They were all really cool guys to hang out with. The next time they are in town We'll be having some good times to remember
Yeah, they are all definitely cool dudes. I remember the first time I saw them when they opened for Overkill at the Rock a few years back, after they played their set they got off stage and thanked me and my friends for showing up, running around, and what have you. Every time after that that I've talked to them they've been super nice, and on one occasion I remember both Johns told me they remembered me