View Single Post
Old 11-01-2010, 02:59 PM
That Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davemeistro View Post
I think I remember seeing you. I was the kid with the long curly hair standing next to the chick with pink hair before Nevermore was about to start.

Cool story man, I hope Warbringer put up that picture cause that sounds fucking epic hahaha.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4RZG4HAzuE

Here's their little duel thing. It's just from my phone so it sounds like ass but still.

I was actually standing right next to you then for a few songs. I was sick of the moshers so I had to get outta there. The only other time I did that was during Opeth for the Ghost Reveries tour. at 22 I'm starting to feel old.

I wish I remembered the names of the guys and what they played. I just remember John and Nic, but the one with the Beard was the one that had the guard rails fall on him. and the one that kinda looked like Dave Grohl playing bass had the picture on his phone. They were all really cool guys to hang out with. The next time they are in town We'll be having some good times to remember.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jman View Post
Such a great show! What I thought was bizzar was how tiny it was! That's pretty cool though because everyone who was there will know who everyone else was, lol (me being a kid in a Machine Head shirt) I kinda dug Abigail Williams. I had never given them a fair chance before. I got the frontman of Warbringer to sign my CD as the Time Wizard!
I'm actually pleasantly surprised by the size of the crowd. Any Sunday night show with any crowd is a good sign.

Since I wasn't there, how did Abigail Williams sound? I haven't heard the new album yet. I heard it's a lot less symphonic and more straight up Black Metal.

The Time Wizard kicked ass...so much so I didn't even mind getting kicked in the face by him. hahaha. He also signed my hockey mask as the Time Wizard and drew a clock on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutalN00dle View Post
Blackguard still sucks.
Possibly getting overhyped? Probably. Sucks? No!