View Single Post
Old 10-27-2010, 07:48 AM
MAN IS NOT ALONE IN THIS WORLD AND MANKIND IS NOT COMPLETELY ABSURD

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidis138 View Post
San Manuel and Long beach right? All kerry dude. The band was tight in my opinion but they just didn't seem to want to be onstage. Long beach was more personal and I was far away. Not to mention: Tom's speech at the end?! wtf?! this is the band that released a song call drunk drivers against mad mothers
Did you go to the Long beach show with Testament and Megadeth aswell? didn't slayers play an epic show man? are we even talking about the same show? You say Tom had a speech but at the long beach show the only things he said was thanks for the people showing up and then he said good night untill next time....at the HOLLYWOOD show he did have a speech though about underage drinking ahahaha, i just wanna know if where talking about the same show...If anyone here went to the long beach show at the long beach arena you can agree with me 10000% that slayers performance was a hell of a lot better then then Gibson in hollywood(if you attended that one too).....there performance was flawless....sadly i cant say that about the gibson