Slayer -- Ft. Wayne, IN -- October 14th, 2010

Anthrax:

Caught In A Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
Indians
AIR
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am The Law (with Time teaser at the end)
==============

Megadeth:
The Rust In Peace Album
Trust
Headcrusher
How The Story Ends
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells/Holy Wars Reprise
===============

Slayer:
World Painted Blood
Hate Worldwide
The Seasons in The Abyss album
South of Heaven
Raining Blood/Aggressive Perfector
Angel of Death
====================

Before I begin, its worth noting that I went to this show with Brad!

This show was par the course for what I expected. I suppose I was hoping Dave would get the urge to test My Last Words again but no dice.

This show is also notable because for the first time in a large venue, I was actually very close to being on the rail for this one, as in one person behind the rail. I was hoping the chodes in front of me would take a bathroom break after Anthrax but nope. After Megadeth I decided, "well if I'm not going to be on the rail, I might as well head somewhere where I can hear the sound better." As a result of me standing about 30 feet back, Slayer sounded the best that night . Megadeth had the better set though IMO.

Also Slayer drastically altered their solos to Seasons In The Abyss. That REALLY pissed me the fuck off as those are probably my favorite Slayer solos. Assholes.

Highlights of each set:

Anthrax- the sequence of Indians, AIR and Metal Thrashing Mad
Megadeth- the sequence of Poison Was The Cure, Lucretia, Tornado of Souls and the glorious title track.
Slayer- Blood Red, Spirit In Black, Hallowed Point, Aggressive Perfector and Angel of Death.

The low point of each set was each respective frontmen having to announce the show as "The Jagermiester tour." I seriously think they're legally obligated to say the name once per set or they get extra money for saying the name. Either way, the corporations are taking over folks, better start making like Tyler Durden and blow up the credit card buildings.

Another low point was that all these bitch ass faggots blocking my way from the rail weren't even moshing to Anthrax. I've never been in (and am somewhat afraid of) mosh-pits and even I have the smarts to know that you get out there an hurt somebody to the thrash break of Indians.

Last edited by JRA; 10-14-2010 at 11:11 PM.