Dawn Patrol
Rust in Peace...Polaris
---
Trust
Headcrusher
A Tout Le Monde
Symphony of Destruction
Peace Sells/Holy Wars Reprise

My sixth time seeing Deth, 2nd time this year, and they were great as always. Seeing RIP again was killer. All the guys seemed to be in a good mood and having fun. Vic Rattlehead was a nice touch. Ellefson looked right at me as Lucretia ended and threw me his pick. Unfortunately I missed it and it landed in front of the barrier. I saw a pick on the ground and begged security to get it for me. They did but I found out it was one of those Jager picks that the company was throwing out. Meanwhile I noticed some asshole behind me stick his hand through a small opening at the bottom of the barrier and steal my pick, I assume. Fucking dick. But later I caught a Mustaine pick and I couldn't have been happier, I've been trying to get one for years. The encores were good as expected, although I wish they'd drop Trust in favor of something like Rattlehead. Dave, half-jokingly and half-not, dedicated Headcrusher to the "shit-for-brains" in the front row. I dunno what he did though. Overall, I'd say out of the 6 times I've seen them this was the 3rd best.

Caught in a Mosh
Madhouse
Antisocial
Indians
A.I.R.
Metal Thrashing Mad
I Am the Law

I had hardly ever listened to Anthrax before this show but I thought they were great. They were all energetic and Joey was a really interactive frontman. I liked his headdress during Indians. He also said that Dave had personally requested that they start doing A.I.R. I got Scott Ian's pick which was sweet. I don't have much else to say about them except that they were a lot of fun and I'd definitely like to see them again sometime.

Slayer review to come soon.
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac