10. Last of My Kind
11. Nutshell
12. Lesson Learned
13. Rooster
---
14. Got Me Wrong
15. Man in the Box
16. Would?

Awesome show, was front and center. The only other time I've seen AIC Jerry was sick so it was good to see him in top form. Grind and LOMK were great to hear and Nutshell was nice too even though I was hoping for Rotten Apple. I had seen Got Me Wrong before but it's a fun song so I can't complain. I really liked the video they played during Rooster. Caught a pick from Jerry at the end.

I don't have a Deftones set but they were fucking horrible. The slower songs were decent but anytime Chino wasn't playing the guitar it was just painful. Some guy handed Chino a note and it asked him to ask some girl if she would marry her boyfriend so that was pretty interesting. Best part of Deftones set was the flasher on some dudes shoulders behind us.

Mastodon was great as always. Troy was really on fire last night. Their set was way too short but I think they did the best they could with the time they had. Colony of Birchmen was one of the best songs of the whole night. Sound was a little rough at first but it ended up being pretty good for an opening band IMO.

Oblivion
Divinations
Naked Burn
Crystal Skull
Colony of Birchmen
The Czar
Megalodon
Blood and Thunder
7/1 - Iron Maiden - Luxembourg
10/31 - Fleetwood Mac