19. Hemispheres (Prelude)
20. Tom Sawyer

21. Force Ten
22. YYZ

Rush Lineup:

Bass/Keyboards/Vocals: Geddy Lee
Guitar: Alex Lifeson
Drums: Neil Peart

This was the last tour that featured an opening act. Starting with the Test For Echo tour in 1996, Rush would move to the “evening with” format. I have to say that Primus did not really go over well with the Rush crowd. I remember being amazed at how quiet the Arena was between songs. I guess that is better than getting booed off stage, ha ha. This was also the last show that I attended at the old St. Louis Arena. It was a great old barn. I saw many hockey games there and quite a few good shows as well.

This was just another excellent Rush show. There were no real surprises in the set list, but it was great to see The Analog Kid again. I don't think that they have played it since this tour. I definitely wish they would bring it back next year. Hearing part of Hemispheres was also really cool. The Counterparts material sounded good live. It sounded heavier live than it is on the CD. Double Agent was probably my favorite among the Counterparts songs played. Mystic Rhythms and The Trees were the other highlights of the show for me.