View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 11:12 PM
N00B

KISS -- Toronto, Ontario -- September 10th, 2010

Okay, so KISS was phenomenal. Thats all I can say. One of the best shows I have ever been to. Lots of pyro, fireworks, and the crowd participance was outstanding. This was the only Canadian city on the tour, and thank god its my city. Like all the die hard KISS fans I had my face painted as The Demon (Gene Simmons). When I was walking around the venue during the 2 opening act (they were terrible) I got a lot of positive comments on my make up and at least 30 people wanted to take pictures with me. I loved it. I was joking around with some random cute girls say that they were my groopies for the night. They had a good laugh at that and were playing along which we all though was funny. I saw one chick also with Gene Simmons' make up and the sexiest leather outfit I've ever seen and we both were face to face sticking our tongues out and connected tongues. I was quite happy and we were both laughing about it too. Then we took a picture together. So here's the setlist.

YOU WANTED THE BEST, YOU GOT THE BEST. THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD... KISS!!!!!!!!!!!

Modern Day Delilah
Cold Gin
Let Me Go, Rock 'N' Roll
Firehouse (Gene Simmons breathing fire)
Say Yeah
Deuce
Crazy Nights
Calling Dr. Love
Shock Me
Tommy Thayer Guitar Solo
Eric Singer Drum Solo
I'm An Animal
100, 000 Years
Gene Simmons Bass Solo (spitting blood)
I Love It Loud
Love Gun
Black Diamond
Detroit Rock City
------
Beth
Lick It Up
Shout It Out Loud
I Was Made For Lovin' You (Paul Stanley flies over the audience)
God Gave Rock 'N' Roll To You II
Rock 'N' Roll All Nite

Last edited by passty; 09-11-2010 at 04:15 PM.