View Single Post
Old 09-08-2010, 08:35 PM
Kvlt,Grim,Frostbitten,and Grindage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium78 View Post
Still, If you're unable or unwilling to stand you shouldn't be going to a concert in my opinion. If you're confind to a wheelchair that's a different story but if you're able bodied there's no excuse. I've got a herniated disc in my back and sometimes it hurts and my back gets really sore from standing at shows but I still do it. It's a rock show, what the hell else am I gonna do? Sit there like a deadbeat and show no life or appreciation for the band i'm there to see, I don't think so.
Exactly.During American Carnage I sat during Testament and I hated it. If your gonna sit all far away from a band and not be there with the energy,might as why buy a live dvd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
I rarely sit at shows, but if I do it's never for a band I'm dying to see. I sat during Danzig because I was tired, but it was a mistake because he was great from where I was sitting, he would've been even better up close. I sit for all deathcore bands unless I'm trying to get a good spot for a better band.
This first time i saw Danzig in Dec. I waited a couple hours so I can get rail. It was my first arena concert and im used to being upfront. As soon as the lady said "Go!" everyone ran like chariots of fire status. I got rail. Second time i saw him i was still upfront,u need to see Danzig standing up. I get wet everytime
10/31-King Diamond