Wait you know Andrew too? Hes the man
Quote:
Originally Posted by elturtleboy View Post
EVERYONE knows and loves the guy
Thank you!! Love you too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjturtle9 View Post
Please explain...

As for the show, God damn! I finally saw a full Megadeth show without any mishaps. Truly a great show, especially since I ended up in the floor without GA tickets. And watching my girlfriend headbang and sing South of Heaven was a great moment too. She's learning so quick
Glad you made it onto the floor .. because I never saw you after I sneaked in so I wasn't sure if you couldn't make it in or decided to go back to the seats. Thanks a million for getting me on to the floor. It really made my night. I simply can't imagine being in a seat for Megadeth and Slayer. But I really enjoyed Testament from the seat I had, first row of the 116 section.

I'm glad you finally got to enjoy a full Megadeth set. Let's do this at the Gibson too

Anyone interested in my long-ass review, interview and my photographer's pics can go here: http://metalassault.com/Live_Reviews...an_Carnage.php

P.S. Still searching for that pic of Mustaine wearing the Metallica shirt. Damn .. why didn't I sneak in my camera when I could sneak my whole body into the pit!