View Single Post
Old 08-24-2010, 09:21 PM
Somewhere Back In Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilCheese View Post
Oh she was definitely posting in total agreement. I knew all along it was his wife, but it was getting out of hand. After I spilled it, he relayed this dramatic story of Internet stalkers and how she had to hide to protect herself, but I sincerely doubt the veracity of the claims since after my outing they've never hid who she is and she is, well... still posting.

It is bizarre. Just looking at the rules over there is frightening. You should probably consult a lawyer before you agree to post there.

Are you still in the QR fan club? I let my membership lapse a long time ago... But I am thinking of going to see Queensryche in Chicago in October, mostly because I like the set list. Not at all interested in the cabaret...
Yes, I am still in the FC. The perks are worth $25 to me. The set list for this tour is very cool, but I am boycotting the whole cabaret thing. I can't believe how lame that is. I would love to see the set they are playing, though, if I could catch it at a non-cabaret show. But I will be in St. Louis that night for the Roger Waters tour anyway. Easy choice there.

I still love American Soldier, by the way.