View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 08:00 PM
N00B

Uproar Tour -- Buffalo, NY -- August 22nd, 2010

First off I have to say that this was one of the best concerts I've ever been to. The crowd was into every band and each band sounded spot on. I didn't see any of the jager stage bands but I did see every main stage band and will post each of their set lists. Halestorm was a great opener and brought a lot of energy to the stage. Lzzy can really belt out those vocals and the drum solo/circle thing they do is amazing! Stone Sour was up next and they really reminded of a Slipknot show (i know it pretty much is slipknot). They had a ton of energy, Corey was jumping around the entire time and really got the crowd going. This was my first time seeing Avenged Sevenfold even though I have been a fan for quite some time and they totally blew me away. I wasn't to sure how good they would sound live but they sounded awesome! There stage set up was really cool except for the creepy guy hanging the entire time during Nightmare. They did a real cool dedication to their former drummer "Rev" during So Far Away. It was amazing to see how many lighters/cellphones where up. Finally Disturbed hit the stage and kicked ass as usual. The intro (remnants) along with the video leading up to Asylum was sick! David sounded spot on as did the rest of the boys. Sounds like the time off really did good for Davids voice. The highlight f the show for me was Stupify but their entire set really kicked ass! I cant wait for them to come back around for MAAW V. It was great seeing Disturbed back in my home town again, first time sense Mayhem Fest in '08. If anyone is wondering about going to this tour def go see it! It is well worth the money. Except for the 9.50 beers they raped me for.

Halestorm:

It's Not You
What Were You Expecting
Dirty Work
Familiar Taste of Poison
Drum Solo/Circle
Nothing to do With Love
I Get Off

Stone Sour:

Mission Statement
Reborn
Made of Scars