View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 09:25 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
Saying that Christ Illusion is better than South of Heaven is like saying that whacking it is better than sex.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
Saying Christ Illusion is better than South of Heaven is like saying cutting your dick off is better than winning the lottery.
Saying that Christ Illusion is better than South of Heaven is like lying.
(BTW, yes, I did get the joke)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
And Christ Illusion is the best post-Seasons record, but 60% of it still fucking suuuuucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daimonos View Post
I may be in the minority here, but I think that the post-Seasons ranking would be this:

Divine Intervention/World Painted Blood (Would have to listen to them to give you a final answer)
Christ Illusion
God Hates Us All
Diabolus in Musica
Quote:
Originally Posted by mankvill View Post
If you're counting Undisputed Attitude, fuck you!

If not: I think Divine Intervention and World Painted Blood are better.
Wrong on all counts. God Hates Us All is a vicious, brutal album, and it's clearly the best post-Seasons album out there. Hands down. No contest. Those who do not agree probably haven't listened to the entire album more than once or twice, and if they did they were probably in an "everything Slayer has done post-Seasons sucks" mood when they did. I dare you to listen to "Disciple" and "Payback" and tell me I'm wrong. I dare you.

The only one I'll give any credence to making an argument for something else is Manks because he likes UA due to the punk cover nature of the album (but even he is ultimately...well, wrong ).

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by makethemsuffer12 View Post
GHUA is my pick for best post-Seasons album. The haters can lick my sac.
This was posted while I was typing the above. This man is the only one with any damn sense in this thread for the last several posts.

Last edited by Natrlhi; 08-14-2010 at 09:28 PM.