View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 07:34 PM
N00B

Bane -- Haverhill, MA -- August 12th, 2010

Really fun show. The place was absolutely packed and sweaty. I doubt there's many hardcore punk fans on this board, but I know a few of you like the music.

Edge of the World played first, and they were a pretty solid hardcore band. I had never heard of them before this show, but I'll definitely be checking them out some more. Very impressive.

The Nasty was up next and they're a local favorite. Tons of pileups and moshing, they got the crowd moving. It was my second time seeing them and they delivered.

Beartrap was up next, and they always deliver live. The vocalist is absolutely out of his mind and always brings a ton of energy to the stage. Crazy set, and they kept it short and sweet like always.

Ceremony was up next, and it was my first time seeing these hardcore legends. Set was insane, one of the craziest things I've ever been a part of. Such a sweaty mess of people but it was killer. I'll definitely try to see them again soon.

Sick
Kersed
Living Hell
Dead Moon California
The Difference Between Looking and Seeing
The Lines In My Forehead
Open Head
Walking Home
Mothers and Fathers
Throwing Bricks
M.C.D.F.
I Want To Put This To An End
Terminal Addiction
He-God Has Favored Our Undertakings
It Rained Today Inside My Head
Back In '84
The Doldrums
Red C
This is My War

Bane closed out the show and they were great. Tons of energy and crowd participation, but not quite as good as Ceremony. I'll try to catch them on their upcoming tour with Trapped Under Ice and Cruel Hand.

?
?
What Holds Us Down
Ante Up
As The World Turns
Pot Commited
Count Me Out
My Therapy
Speechless
Some Came Running
Swan Song
The Bold and the Beautiful
Superhero
Can We Start Again

Fun show, I recommend that anyone who has the chance to see Ceremony or Bane, don't pass it up. You won't be disappointed.

Last edited by Metal_Head; 08-14-2010 at 09:20 PM.