Originally Posted by BrutalN00dle
I LIKE THE LARGE NUMBER OF THRASH BANDS ON THE 'THRASH-AND-BURN' FESTIVAL.
1. To beat with or as if with a flail, especially as a punishment. See Synonyms at beat.
2. To swing or strike in a manner suggesting the action of a flail: The alligator thrashed its tail.
3. To defeat utterly; vanquish.
4. To thresh.
5. To sail (a boat) against opposing winds or tides.
1. To move wildly or violently: thrashed about all night.
2. To strike or flail.
3. To thresh.
4. To sail against opposing tides or winds.