View Single Post
Old 08-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhdeity View Post
hahaha. yeah when i'm crusing 55-60 I get decent mileage. 80-90 I can actually watch the needle go down.

Last year we had one of those flying tubes that are illegal now. How we didn't all wond up in the hospital is beyond me. I had sore ribs for a week.
Anybody who is crazy enough to get behind a boat like yours in an inflatable of any kind deserves all the cracked / sore ribs they get.

A boat having twin screws alone is a deal-breaker for me to get out there on a tube, not to mention twin 540's. Quite frankly, I would rather pull people behind my boat and wreck them into the water than be the one getting launched anyway. I dislocated my shoulder a few years ago on a wakeboard, and it's still a bit fucked up to this day. I like my watersports to have some modicum of control on the part of yours truly, thanks. I mean, you can still crash pretty hard on a board or a ski, but your likelihood of crashing is directly proportional to how hard you're pushing yourself and indirectly proportional to your skills (both of which you can control), and generally not subject to the whim of a sadistic driver.