View Single Post
Old 07-19-2010, 12:08 PM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maiden33 View Post
The problem is not one of personal discretion, because just about everyone here has that. Obviously no one posting here is mindfucked enough to believe that lady Gaga is remotely metal in any way/shape/form. I've been here long enough to realize how this trend works. Every year or two, something comes along that is blatantly un-metal, and a small group of people (usually led by Brad, no offense) latches onto it, and for some stupid fucking reason they just insist on turning it into this big "open-mindedness" war, which it just doesn't need to be. It's not that they're trying to claim it's something it's not, it just turns into this stupid: "Well let's stick it to those close-minded ass holes who only like metal" war which is just about the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen.
Yeah, because it's all about you. We "open-minded" folks just love to sit around and think of ways to piss you off, because we don't have anything better to do.

EDIT: Hey Brad, I think they're finally getting hip to our plot to change the entire world into open-minded music lovers!