Thread: Lebron to Miami
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010, 06:14 AM
Metal is proof that Satan loves us and wants us to be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evildeadjedi View Post
Natty are you still with us?
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DethMaiden View Post
I can't even make myself hate him. The Cavaliers organization failed time and again to field the best team and put smart people on the coaching staff and in the front office. I'm sad, and I will root against the Heat out of spite, but LeBron isn't an enemy to me.
This (although the way he did it was somewhat shitty, which was covered in other posts).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derelict View Post
I don't see this working, unless a patriots like situation develops, where good players are willing to take less money for a chance to win a title.
This. However, LeBron did say in his interviews last night that all three of them would be / are willing to take less money to make it work - although who knows what that actually means.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastodon421 View Post
This is going to be intresting to see how it plays out. I would be beyond happy if the Heat did not win a single title with the James/Wade/Bosh trio. In all honesty I don't even know if they can win a title with their current players I don't think they will be able to get much of a bench going and that could be the difference maker.
...and this.