View Single Post
Old 07-08-2010, 02:39 PM
Headbanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natrlhi View Post
All I'm saying is wait until he makes a move before you start your guns blazing. If you're ultimately correct about this, it's not like it takes a rocket scientist to see it coming, as it's one of the likely scenarios. If it doesn't play out that way, then you look like an idiot. I'm just saying hold your horses, son. There'll be plenty of time for whining and bitching after the announcement.

...and as far as the ego thing goes, I somewhat agree with you there, but then again we haven't seen what the special is going to be. What if it turns out to be some kind of heart-felt message? How will you feel then?

Finally, regarding your comment about the 56 of the last 70 hours being spent discussing LeBron or whatever - I have no idea where you're getting your numbers but regardless of how much time the media devotes to him, it isn't under his control what they decide to cover. He may enjoy all the hype and use it to his advantage, but first of all, he isn't in control of it, and secondly, wouldn't you do the same thing if you had the opportunity? Be honest, now...
Dude, I'm not hating on him for cashing in at all. I just hate how the three of them went about it. It's collusion. Plain and simple. Collusion is cheating to me and if it's this bad now it's only going to get worse in future years. The NBA is officially ruined to me. It's players colluding to make as much money as possible and squashing all the small market teams.

Sorry Nat but any chance Cleveland ever had of winning anything just flew out the window. Once Chris Bosh said he would play ANYWHERE with Lebron except Cleveland it was over Bro. Just sayin'